Friday, June 5, 2015

Cohesive Vision


Say hello to my daughter. This was a very fun shot to make, though we had to wait for her to be in a good mood. Thankfully, that happens very often. The most interesting element to this image is that it was made using some tactics that I have used to make images of the guitars in my home. This image is going up in my den and it will go between the guitar shots I mentioned before.


In addition to the black background, I used a similar sharpening technique on the amplifier as I did on the bodies of the guitars. This look should tie everything together nicely. When I make an image, I always have an end goal for it and I try to use it in conjunction with something else. For instance, every shot in my den has the heavy sharpening applied. I'm looking forward to ordering the new print and getting it up on my wall. After this, there is only one other image I need to make to complete the set for the back wall of the den.

No comments:

Post a Comment